100% Oregon Raw Raspberry Honey - So good that we are out of it
You like berries? Then you will want to try this one today. We are extremely short on this honey actually this year. So if we have some, hurry!
- From raspberries grown from Sauvies Isle down to Eugene
- One of sweetest with strong raspberry aftertaste
- Richer in antioxidants and minerals
- Crystallized fastest due to its fructose content
- Good with baking goods, cereal, yogurt and etc.
- Balanced color with strong raspberry hint
- Pure, raw, unpasteurized and unprocessed
Boyco Raspberry Raw Honey is pure, unpasteurized and unprocessed honey extracted from raspberries grown from Sauvies Isle down to Eugene. You can taste raspberry from this honey!!
As raw honey, it preserves all the natural minerals, vitamins, anti-oxidant, enzymes and other nutritional elements. It also works well as a therapeutic antiseptic for topical treatment of wounds, burns and ulcers.
We were featured by Portland Monthly: Boyco Foods
|Birth Place:||Portland, Oregon|
|Weight:||18 oz each|
|Ingredients:||100% Oregon Raw Honey|
What is raw honey and why I want to buy local raw honey? We wrote a blog about this.
*Due to seasonal availability and transportation from the field, certain honey may not be available immediately. For some rare honey, the lead time can be up to 10 days.
Local pickup location will be confirmed through email or text message once an order is placed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.