100% Oregon Raw White Clover Honey - Not like your typical honey
Most table honey in America is made from white clover. But this local one is RAW and tastes 10 times better than those commercially manufactured honey. Try it and you will see the difference.
- From white clover from Sherwood to Eugene.
- Rich in potassium, iron and vitamin B
- Richer in antioxidants and minerals
- High antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- May lower blood pressure by early morning consumption
- Good for liver and removes bad cholesterol
- Mild with a sweet, flowery, butterscotch flavor
- Pure, raw, unpasteurized and unprocessed
Boyco White Clover Raw Honey is pure, unpasteurized and unprocessed honey extracted from white clover grown from Sherwood to Eugene. Good for anemia.
As raw honey, it preserves all the natural minerals, vitamins, anti-oxidant, enzymes and other nutritional elements. It also works well as a therapeutic antiseptic for topical treatment of wounds, burns and ulcers.
We were featured by Portland Monthly: Boyco Foods
|Birth Place:||Portland, Oregon|
|Weight:||18 oz each|
|Ingredients:||100% Oregon Raw Honey|
What is raw honey and why I want to buy local raw honey? We wrote a blog about this.
*Due to seasonal availability and transportation from the field, certain honey may not be available immediately. For some rare honey, the lead time can be up to 10 days.
Local pickup location will be confirmed through email or text message once an order is placed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.